duminică, 13 septembrie 2009

School

So... tomorrow begins the school. Somehow, I can't wait it.Why? lets see... hmm. Because I miss my classmates and all my friends from high school but also some of my teachers like my formmaster, my English teacher or my Romanian teacher. You might not believe me but I also miss my history teacher :)) I don't even believe myself but it's the truth, I really miss them all. I miss the debates we make for everything like what should we buy for the class to where we can go when we skip classes or everything else. I miss hurrying to classes when the bell rings to announce us to get to our classes and when we smoke the last fume before a difficult class and all the things we do at school. I can't wait for school to begin. See you tomorrow folks!

Un comentariu: